Convenience and Lifestyle
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With lots of natural light, this well-kept, double-brick unit offers beautiful breezes and a relaxed lifestyle all in an ideal location.
The open plan lounge / dining is a blank canvas with its white walls allowing you to decorate in your own style immediately. This area opens out to the covered balcony, the perfect place to unwind. The kitchen is neat and tidy and is fit with an electric cook-top and dishwasher and also has loads of bench and cupboard space, the laundry is tucked away out of sight.
There are two large bedrooms with built-in robes, both enjoying those cool breezes which is a real bonus is the summer months. The main bedroom has a good sized ensuite while the main bathroom has a separate bath. An optional third bedroom is located next to the lounge area which is currently being utilised as a separate dining room.
This complex is one that is well maintained and enjoys resort-like facilities including BBQ area, spa, sauna, pool and tennis court. Close to Southgate Shopping Centre, a selection of quality schools, local cafes, corner store and transport, be quick to express your interest in this great property!
At a glance:
- Two bedroom unit (with optional 3rd bedroom), double brick
- Main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
- Beautiful breezes and a relaxed lifestyle in ideal location
- Open planned lounge / dining leading to covered balcony
- Neat & tidy kitchen with electric cook-top & dishwasher
- BBQ area, spa, sauna, pool and tennis court
- Close to Southgate Shopping Centre, schools, cafes & transport
- Strata $630.58pq, special levy $230.45pq, Council $176.50pq & Water $167.50pq all approx
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.