- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Peacefully set, and well back from the road this family hideaway has light filled interiors and room to move.
The home features a bright, air conditioned living area that flows through to the spacious kitchen which has an abundance of storage and shelving. The combined dining/family room leads to a large undercover entertaining area, this overlooks a perfect fully-fenced and child-friendly play space with room for the family pets to run wild in the expansive yard. There is a functional outdoor additional toilet.
With five bedrooms in total (all with built-in-robes) this home certainly has enough space to accommodate the whole family, there is a cozy study as well as a study nook. The bathroom is a good size with double vanity.
There is a carport as well as single lock-up garage with internal access to the house through the laundry.
With convenient access to Princes Hwy, super close to Southgate Shopping Centre shops and cafes, close to bus stops and local schools this is property that is a must to inspect. Call Adam Crawley on 0401 333 442 with any sales enquiries.
At a glance:
- Peacefully set well back from the road
- Five bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Internal access to the home from single lock-up garage
- Split-system air conditioning in some rooms
- Fully-fenced and child-friendly backyard
- Additional toilet, internal laundry
- Cozy study and study nook
- Solar hot water
- Close to shops, transport, schools and easy access to Princes Hwy
- Block size: 740sqm approximately
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.