Fabulous Location with Endless Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on the high side of one of the most demanded streets in Sylvania, Adam Crawley presents this well maintained home ready to be capitalized on.
- A large block of 827sqm with a frontage of 16.4sqm (approximately)
- Potential for commanding open water views to Georges River, Botany Bay and a full view of Captain Cook Bridge from a second story. Currently there are water glimpses from the property.
- The fencing around the property is secure, with two new colour bond fences and a solid, well constructed brick fence.
- Only a few minutes walk to Sylvania Heights Public School and Sylvania High School. Box Road shopping village is also only a short stroll away.
- Internally there are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, neat and tidy kitchen and light filled living areas.
- A fantastic opportunity to build a new home or a duplex (STCA).
- Within a short drive to Miranda Westfield and Southgate shopping centre.
- Well positioned to local buses which run to Miranda, Southgate shopping centre and Hurstville.
- Only a twenty minute drive to the airport and thirty minutes in Sydney CBD (approximately)
This is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase such a magnificent property with plenty of potential.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.