Stylish & Comfortable Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Relax and unwind in this tastefully designed and decorated two-bedroom villa. With neutral, light-filled interiors there is a touch of elegance throughout.
Enjoy the open-planned lounge and dining with air-conditioning which flows out to the sunny courtyard and covered terrace perfect for entertaining with friends and family all year round.
There is a modern kitchen with lots of bench and cupboard space featuring granite bench-tops as well as dishwasher and electric cook-top. A good sized, neat and functional laundry has been thoughtfully tucked away out of site.
The two bedrooms are a comfortable size and both have built-in robes. A fresh bathroom with separate bath is centrally located within the home and there is also an additional separate toilet.
Close to Kirrawee train station and shops, Gymea Village, quality schools and local cafes, this property is centrally located and convenient. Be quick to secure your interest in this brilliant property.
At a glance:
- Comfortable living over one low-maintenance level
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open-planned lounge/dining with air-conditioning
- Sunny courtyard and covered terrace
- Good sized, neat and functional laundry
- Fresh bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Additional separate toilet
- No common walls throughout
- Single drive-through garage
- Conveniently located close to station, shops, caf and schools
- Strata: $508pq, Council: $262pq, Water: $178pq (all approximate)
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.