Space & Style
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Appealing to all homebuyers and investors looking for a low maintenance lifestyle plus convenient location is this modern renovated townhouse.
The living hub downstairs encompasses a large air conditioned open-plan lounge and dining area which leads to an oversized paved courtyard just perfect for those who like to entertain with family and friends. Fully fenced this area is secure for children's play or pets!
The kitchen is well designed with electric cook-top, dishwasher as well as plenty of bench and cupboard space. This level also contains the laundry as well as separate additional toilet.
Upstairs features three generously-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes as well as a large, clean and tidy bathroom with bathtub.
There is a gorgeous indoor swimming pool and spa located close by in the complex as well as tennis court facilities that can be enjoyed by residents and guests.
Not far from public transport, schools and easy access to Princes Highway. A stone's throw from Bourke Street Bakery for your coffee fix!
At a glance:
- Double brick, three bedroom renovated townhouse
- Large air conditioned open-plan lounge & dining space
- Oversized paved courtyard perfect for entertaining
- New window coverings & carpet throughout
- Downstairs laundry & separate additional toilet
- Ample under stairs storage
- Indoor swimming pool & spa as well as tennis court facilities
- Double lock-up (side by side) car accommodation
- Not far from public transport, schools & easy access to Princes Hwy
- Strata $780pq, Council $260pq, Water $177pq all approx.
This townhouse must be seen to truly appreciate the inviting, spacious and low-maintenance living on offer. Please call Adam Crawley on 0401 333 442 for any sales enquiries.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.