Blank Canvas, Loads of Potential
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Savvy investors and young families alike will be impressed by all that this residence affords. Use your imagination and go crazy bringing this gem to life!
Spread over two spacious levels, this entry level home is full of surprises. Downstairs features three smartly situated bedrooms, oversized dining and sunken lounge with air-conditioning and freshly renovated kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops. The master suite is on the upper level and is fit with built-in-robes and a good sized ensuite. This level also houses a study leading to the balcony with pleasant suburban views. There is plenty of yard space on the 594sqm block for the kids to run around.
Live in as is, renovate or build a new house or duplex (subject to council approval). Close to transport, Gymea Village shops, cafes and quality local schools.
At a glance:
- Generously proportioned over two spacious levels
- Four good sized bedrooms, master suite with ensuite
- Renovated kitchen with Caesar stone bench-tops
- Study leading to balcony with pleasant suburban views
- Single lock-up garage
- Plenty of yard space for the kids to run wild
- Close to transport, Gymea Village shops and cafes
- Zoned R2, land size 594sqm & 15.8m frontage (approximate)
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.