Lovingly Renovated & An Abundance Of Space
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If your family is looking for a well-cared for, renovated home located in a quiet cul-de-sac then look no further. Overall the home has an abundance of well utilized space, open planned living and loads of natural light.
The double brick lower level of the home contains an oversized bedroom, cozy study, bathroom and laundry as well as a generous family room with bar which leads to the large usable yard (a rarity in Kareela). There is an undercover area just perfect for entertaining with friends.
Spacious and bright, the upper level consists of an air-conditioned open planned lounge and dining with well situated gourmet kitchen. With Caesar stone bench-tops, large island bench and loads of cupboard space this is a kitchen that any home chef would adore! From the upstairs balcony you can catch beautiful breezes all year round. Here you will also find the main bathroom as well as three other bedrooms with built-in-robes.
There is an opportunity to convert the single garage to a double garage should you require it.
Situated just a short distance from Kareela Shopping Village, quality local schools while offering easy access to the Princes Highway this is a property you must be sure to inspect.
At a glance:
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with a leafy outlook
- Well cared for and lovingly renovated
- Four bedrooms (three with built-in-robes)
- Cozy separate study
- Generous family room with bar
- Undercover entertaining area overlooking child friendly yard
- Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining
- Beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen with dishwasher
- Relaxing outlook from large window at dining
- Enjoy the breezes all year round from the balcony
- Opportunity to convert single garage to double if required
- Close to Kareela Shopping Village, quality schools & easy access to Princes Highway
- Land size 816sqm approximately
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.