- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This much loved family home set amongst its leafy and tranquil locale is ready for a new chapter of memories to be made. With cathedral ceilings there is a sense of space as well as intimacy throughout. On entry you are greeted with an open-planned dining and sunken lounge which is made cozy by the inviting fireplace. This section of the home also contains the spacious main bathroom with large vanity, good sized main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite as well as two other bedrooms both with built-in robes.
Further exploring the home you will enjoy the large, well-equipped kitchen which has granite bench-tops and plenty of bench space to work with. There is a rumpus room here as well as bar, additional toilet, laundry and handy storage. The Northerly aspect means that in Winter you will enjoy the natural and warming sunlight while in the summer months you will be protected from the heat.
There is plenty of space for the kids to run around in the level, low-maintenance yard. On the upper level there is an air-conditioned living area/home office as well as fourth bedroom with built-in robe.
Located in the Kirrawee School Catchment area and just a short distance from buses, shops and cafes this fantastic home should definitely be one on your list to inspect!
At a glance:
- Four good sized bedrooms with built-in robes (main with ensuite)
- Multiple living areas for the family to spread out and enjoy
- Well-equipped kitchen with granite bench-tops and dishwasher
- Good-sized laundry, handy storage room and additional toilet
- Level grassy yard, perfect for the kids to run around
- Under floor heating & 3KW solar panels
- Ample storage throughout as well as roof cavity
- Double garage (with single rear roller door for drive through access)
- Land size 607sqm approximately
- Located in the Kirrawee School Catchment area
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.