Character Filled Home with Exceptional Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This Moroccan-style abode situated in a blue ribbon locale boasts ultimate convenience, just a short walk down to the waters' edge of Burraneer Bay.
Greeted by low maintenance and established gardens, explore your way through this delightful family home. Rich timber floorboards compliment the large, air-conditioned open living and dining area leading out to the good sized balcony enjoying cool breezes. The Chef's kitchen has been well planned and has a generous amount of bench and cupboard space as well as Bosch dishwasher and gas Italian cook-top. There are three bedrooms with built-in robes on this level of the home with the master complete with ensuite and private balcony with exquisite water views.
There are multiple zones for family members to relax and unwind in their own private space with downstairs boasting a home theatre room/gym, fourth bedroom with walk-in robe, possible family room and home bar area leading out the level grassy yard. An in-ground pool completes this great property.
Close to Burraneer Village Shops, transport and a selection of quality local schools. Block size approximately 658sqm.
At a glance:
- Four bedrooms with BIR/WIR, main with ensuite & private balcony with exquisite views
- Modern main bathroom with oversized bath & separate shower enjoying views
- Cleverly tucked away study room
- Chef's kitchen with loads of space & quality appliances
- Home theatre room / gym
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Convenient lock-up under-house storage
- In-ground pool, established low maintenance gardens
- Block size: approximately 658sqm
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.